Friday, March 20, 2009

Bailey Boy


OK, it's Bailey's turn to get the spotlight. This little dude is almost 7, can you believe it? He has been such a good big brother to the others, he is always willing to help out when we ask him to. Some nights we can hear Tucker just laughing in his crib from Bailey tickling him... Well, I decided to let him in on an old Vanzweden trick for a cheep water gun. As you can see in the picture it is an old lime juice bottle. When we would visit our grandparents they would give us the strangest gifts (I love my grandparents so much they were always thinking about what to save for us). Bailey had a fun time with this for a few days but eventually got tired of refilling it (it takes forever). I'll add a little up date on the end of this as well. Bailey is doing great in school, he loves reading and math. Math seems to be his favorite subjet, he loves to practice multiplication and does really well with addition and subtraction. We really are proud of our little man. I love you Bailey and hope you always know it.

1 comment:

C Stevens said...

Hey little dude! I love that picture - you look like you are having tons of fun.