Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to school, to show my dad I'm not a fool.



Bailey started back to school on Monday the 17th. It's been good so far... He likes his new teacher Mrs. Stock and she seems to have a good system for the kids. This year I am looking forward to what he learns. This past summer all of the teachers went through some major Montessori training, so each class should be structured better.
Bailey has a love for school that he gets from his mom, and I am so pleased with him. Good luck Bailey, and know that we love you.

2 comments:

C Stevens said...

Good luck this year Bailey! I hope you have a lot of fun and learn a lot of new things. Love you

Kristen Pitts said...

I can't believe Bailey is so grown up. When I look at all your pictures I always think that Tucker is Bailey because that is how I remember seeing him the most!