Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Number 8



Wow, has it already been eight years since Lindsey and I got Married? We have really come a long way from her stalking me :). We have gone through rough years and fun times but we have really come to love each other more and more as the years have passed.
Lindsey made a special treat for us this year, as we returned to our honeymoon location... Others will never be able to return to where they celebrated their honeymoon, but I was just cheep enough to offer her the options of Payson Canyon or Salt Lake City. Lindsey didn't want to spend her honeymoon up at the family cabin, so we ended up at the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake. Lindsey chose to stay in the Palace Suite. the room was a lot smaller than what it looked like online but it was very nice... OK it really reminded us of when we visit her dads house(it was decorated just the same). It had a huge jetted tub, with a fireplace and a very soft bed. It had a little balcony but it was way to cold to sit out and enjoy it. That night we went out to the Old Spagetti Factory and shared an ok meal and then went back to the room to watch a movie. I had a great time and am very appreciative to Dad, Mom, Collette and Curtis for taking our kids for us. I love my wife and am so greatful that she is my best friend. We have so much fun together.

No comments: