Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuck-man



So I have posted a lot about the two older kids and now it's time to share a little about Tucker. This little tyke is sure growing fast. He picked up crawling at Christmas time, he is so fast the poor little guys knees are sore. He loves everyone, and loves to cuddle up to you and chew on your shirt.
Tucker really is doing well with having a dog at his level, I have to shew Sadie away from using his nose as a salt lick... gross!! He and Sadie fight over the same toys everyday, but usually Sadie will give in and let him play with it. I usually try to keep their toys separated but you know how dogs and kids will chew on anything.

With Bailey and Kennedy he gets along with very well. They both try to pick him up and carry him around the house... I really don't know how the younger siblings every make it in life. Well other than that he is a health runny nose Finch.

1 comment:

C Stevens said...

I still can't get over how much hair he has.