Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dr. Bailey Finch


I am so impressed with how my son learns. He loves to learn about the body, he wants to know how everything works. I am taking human anatomy right now and he loves to look through my book and ask me what everything is. It really helps me learn but I can't help but wonder where this might lead him. It is kinda funny that this week I was driving some of the neighbor kids to school with bailey when the subject of the body came up. The other kids were so disgusted about the whole topic, while Bailey was still asking questions. I guess it is just how our family works but we are very open with how we answer his questions. We learned a few years ago from personality books that Bailey learns a lot like Lindsey and that the more information he gets on a subject the better he is with it. I guess you could say he is a realist, requiring the blunt truth insead of a quick and simple answer. We love our little future Doctor and hope we can provide everything he needs to succeed in life.

1 comment:

C Stevens said...

Oh Bailey - I love you. You are such a smart guy (and you have the most tender heart).