Monday, January 12, 2009


So I gave in after a month or so of relentless teasing. Lindsey had gone with her mom to see the movie Twilight. Ever scene she got back it has been Edward this Edward that... I had to see what I was dealing with. Plus to add to the excitement she has started reading the books(she finished the first book in four days). So last night I agreed to watch the movie. I had some preconceived notions about the film... I had heard so much from the media. Well to tell the truth I had fun with it. It had a great love story(that the women love), yet it also has action(the whole climbing trees is pretty dumb though). I think it is a great movie to go and see.

2 comments:

vanessa said...

Good job Ty!

C Stevens said...

Linny - When do you find the time? I'm already warn out just thinking of what you accomplish in a day.
Love ya.