Wednesday, January 21, 2009


With mixed feelings I watch the inauguration last night. To give a little background on my feelings, I am a republican, meaning I like small government. I had some concerns with having a democratic president and worried what would happen. After watching the address last night and spending some time reading scriptures I must move forward and have some faith in the man. I agreed with his speech and will hope for a better future... I am so glad that the statement "so help me God" was kept in the Oath of Office. I had heard that some were attempting to remove it. I will work for a better future for our country and hope that others will stay united. I will say one thing, it was monumental.

1 comment:

C Stevens said...

I couldn't have said it better. I agree 100%.