Friday, January 9, 2009

Waiting for Prince Charming


Wow, Kennedy loves her princesses. Last night she came downstairs around 10:00 with her sleeping beauty dress wanting to sleep in it... We started to tell her no and that she wears her pj's to bed not her dresses. She insisted that she wanted to wear it so her prince charming would come and kiss her. We had to let her have a little fun so she got dressed and I took her up to bed. When she was laying down I told her she had to lye on her back and pucker her lips. She didn't quite get that part....Oh well.

Now the sad part of the story is in the morning when she came in to our room so sad. We asked her what was wrong? Through tears she said "He didn't come!" I had to tell her it was alright and that I didn't want her to leave yet anyway. So until then Mr. Prince Charming this is my little girl and I am so in love with her.

4 comments:

shauna said...

How precious:) I can't believe how big she is getting!

C Stevens said...

Welcome back guy's. I love it - sounds just like Kennedy. These stories are what makes up a childhood. Love ya

julie said...

too cute!! Yeah, I am hoping Prince Charming stays away from my girls for awhile. :)We miss and love you guys!

vanessa said...

Oh my gosh! That is so Kennedy! I love you so!